The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) has issued a new order that took effect Wednesday (11/18). The order calls for additional safety measures around certain activities and is designed to address the rapidly increasing number of COVID-19 cases throughout the state. Due to the size of our facility and the safety measures that we have in place, we are not affected by this order.
We will continue to offer in person and remote services on Sundays at 10 a.m. and Wednesdays at 6:45 p.m. Remote services are available at our website https://www.fwccflint.org/online-schedule and at facebook live https://www.facebook.com/fwcciflint/.
We will continue to operate in compliance with safety measures and executive orders as we keep our density low and continue to monitor developments in this ever changing time. I appreciate everyone’s continued diligence and resilience as we work to slow the spread of COVID-19. Continue to pray and love one another.
Tanya C. Stokes
Our goal is to provide you with an atmosphere that is both physically and spiritually healthy. To ensure your safety and the safety of others, we ask everyone to follow these important guidelines.
Please be mindful to;
1. Wear a mask at all times in the building, covering your nose, mouth and chin.
2. Maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet or more from others, roughly about 2 arms' length apart.
3. Proceed outside to the parking lot when directed by the ushers or greeters during dismissal portion of service.
4. Refrain from gathering in groups while in the building.
Please do not;
1. Shake hands or hug anyone that is not a part of your household.
2. Do not attend service if you are not feeling well, have symptoms (cough, fever, chills, headache, etc.) or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
3. Do not gather or walk up to someone in the sanctuary before, during or after service. Please arrange to speak with others in the parking lot or by telephone.